South Korea’s Small Business Corporation Taps LPR Global to Lead Security Delegation
Korean Government Initiative to Unveil Security Solutions at US Government Security Conference
TORONTO, CANADA – March 19, 2008, — LPR Global announced today that it has been selected by the Korean Small Business Corporation (SBC) to lead a delegation of South Korean firms to meet with US business, technology, and government security leaders to explore new areas of cooperation between government and industry. SBC is the South Korean government agency responsible for business development of high-potential small and mid-sized companies by providing business development services through various venture, financial, international cooperation, and marketing programs.
The highlight of the delegation’s visit to the US will be its “Korean Pavilion” Exhibition during the GovSec, US Law & Ready Conference held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington D.C., April 23-24. The conference is the largest event in the nation for those involved in national security. The Korean Pavilion will represent the newest innovations for technologies related to digital surveillance, logistics, RFID, identity management, biometrics, access control, DVRs, and emergency life-saving equipment. Top executives from each firm will be on hand to meet with their counterparts from the US.
“Security is a critical and persistent concern of governments and industry throughout the world and our delegation of Korean security innovators will help facilitate communication and cooperation to address some of these vitally important issues.” said Mike LaTorraca, Partner, LPR Global. “We’re honored that SBC has entrusted us with the task of hosting this event.”
“The US is an important trading partner, ally and friend and this delegation will increase our mutual understanding and collaboration in this important area”, Kun Bok Lee, US General Manager, Korean Small Business Corporation
The Korean delegation firms and security solutions include:
• SONTEC CO. Ltd – RFID metal tags, antennas, readers, and middleware.
Access Control ID cards; high temperature tags; asset tags; miniaturized tags; liquid tags.
• ID Fone – Miniaturized Personal Digital Video and Audio Recorders
• DSHitech Co. Ltd – Optical fingerprint recognition tools, biometric access control
• MobileCompia – Military-grade handheld PDA equipped with laser scanner
• Sunyang Technology Co. – Emergency Self-Generating Oxygen Hood
• MS Innotech – Portable Encryption enabler for PCs against data loss and theft
• UNIMO – Radio over IP, Two-way radios
• GSS – Manufacturer of Digital Video Recorders (DVR); ‘integrated all-in-one’ LCD & DVR specialized DVRs for land vehicles ships and aircraft.
• VSST – Real-time Network Video, environmental monitoring devices
• Chance-I Co. Ltd – Mother Boards for Digital Video Recorders, synchronizing text data
and image data
• Endam – Biometric access control systems; digital
About LPR Global, Inc.
LPR Global, Inc., is a strategic consultancy headquartered in Toronto, ON with affiliated operations in the US and South Korea. Founded in 2001, LPR Global provides advisory and business development services to companies, government organizations, and professional services firms doing business between South Korean and Western markets. For more information please visit www.lprglobal.com
Press Contact and to Schedule One-on-One Meetings with Delegation Firms:
LPR Global, Inc.
Copyright © 2008 LPR Global, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 283 Danforth Avenue, Suite 348, Toronto, ON., CANADA, M4K 1N2. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.