LPR Global to Host Korean Delegation at Maritime Security Expo
LPR Global Selected by Korean Government’s Small Business Corporation to Host Delegation to Maritime Security Conference (www.maritimesecurityexpo.com)
Top Emerging Companies and Government Officials to Showcase Innovative Solutions at World’s Largest Conference Devoted to Keeping Ports and Waterways Safe
TORONTO, ON, CANADA, October 17, 2007, — LPR Global announced today that it will lead a delegation of South Korean companies to the US that will include coordinated activities in Washington, DC, New York City and New Jersey. The trade mission’s purpose is to meet with US business, technology, and government security leaders to discuss new opportunities for collaboration between the Korean firms and US-based organizations.
The delegation will showcase its solutions in a “Korean Pavilion” during the Maritime Security Expo held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in Manhattan, November 27th and 28th and senior company executives will be available to meet with their Western counterparts to discuss growth opportunities in the US as well as in the rapidly evolving South Korean markets.
“Because South Korea is the world’s number one shipbuilder and operates some of the most critical and busiest ports; this event offers Western firms and government organizations a rare opportunity to meet with Korean business and technology leaders to explore cooperative solutions to address maritime security issues that are of concern to all nations,” said Mike LaTorraca, Partner, LPR Global. “We’re honored to have been chosen by The Korean Small Business Corporation to facilitate such a critical activity.”
The delegation will represent the newest evolution for technologies related to cargo inspection, logistics, surveillance, identity authentication, communications, RFID and port IT.
Company delegates include:
- Real-Time, hardened, Digital Video Recording system that integrates with ship’s critical infrastructure; incorporates facial recognition
- Port, Cargo, and Luggage Security Systems
- Optical fingerprint recognition products, tools, platforms and applications for physical and information security
- Optical recognition systems; Digital Pen / Mouse; high-speed, long distance security cameras; laser detection cameras; emergency response systems
- Radio Over IP; Industrial-strength Two-way radios; Land Mobile Radios
- RFID metal tags, antennas, readers, and middleware. Access Control ID cards; vehicle tags; asset tags; miniaturized tags; liquid tags.
- Wireless handheld personal recording system; security systems; wireless POS terminals
- Embedded GPS; Vehicle and Ship Position Tracking System; Driver identification; Vehicle monitoring systems
About LPR Global, Inc.
LPR Global, Inc., is a strategic consultancy headquartered in Toronto, ON with affiliated operations in the US and South Korea. Founded in 1999, LPR Global provides advisory and business development services to companies, government organizations, and professional services firms doing business between South Korean and Western markets. For more information please visit https://lprglobal.com .
Press Contact and to Schedule One-on-One Meetings with Delegation Firms:
LPR Global, Inc.
Copyright © 2007 LPR Global, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 283 Danforth Avenue, Suite 348, Toronto, ON., CANADA, M4K 1N2. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.