LPR Global and the Korea Association of Manufacturing Industry to Introduce Leading Korean Manufacturers to US Firms at KOMAF 2017
LPR Global’s Technology Forum October 26, 2017 Will Feature One-on-One Executive Level Meetings Between North American and Korean Manufacturers.
Requests to Schedule Meetings and Exhibition Space Now Available.
TORONTO, CANADA, June 6, 2017 – LPR Global, Inc. announced today that it will hold the LPR Global Technology Forum 2017 during the Korean Machinery Fair (KOMAF) which runs from October 24th-27th at the KINTEX Exhibition Center, Seoul South Korea. In collaboration with the Korea Association of Manufacturing Industry (KOAMI) LPR Global will bring manufacturing executives from the US and Canada to meet with potential partners at the KOMAF.
As the largest association of Korean machine manufacturers, KOAMI is responsible for promoting members in the machinery industry, including organizing and hosting the bi-annual Korea Machinery Fair. The fair is one of the largest machine trade shows in Asia drawing more than 20,000 for visitors and featuring hundreds of exhibition booths and expert industry speakers.
Outside of South Korea, LPR Global can be contacted for those interested in exhibiting at the fair as well as registering for the one-on-one executive meetings during the LPR Global Technology Forum.
“This year’s delegation of South Korean companies offers a unique opportunity for US and other North American manufacturers to establish business relationships with leaders from one of the most advanced manufacturing markets in the world. We’re very excited to be able to introduce some of the top innovators from Korea’s world renown automotive, factory automation plants, and power generation industries. Our one-on-one match making meetings held during KOMAF make it easy and profitable for companies to find compatible partners,” explained Mikah Lee, CEO of LPR Global.
“The US is a critical manufacturing trading partner for South Korea and we continue to trust working with LPR Global to help us form long lasting, high-value partnerships between our respective industrial companies,” commented Mr. Park Young Tahk, Executive Chairman, KOAMI.
The South Korean delegation firms available for One-on-One executive meetings include:
- Changjo Engineering – Rolls and shafts for steel mills and wind turbines
- Daehan Special Metal – Grey and ductile iron casting for automotive, turbines, machinery
- Daesung Hitech – High precision parts and jigs for CNC machinery
- Daeyoung Machinery – Superfinisher manufacturer for automotive parts
- DMB Bearing – Hydrodynamic metal bearings for gas turbines, steam turbines and generators
- DUT Korea – High pressure polyurethane forming machinery
- Hyundai Chillers – Customized chiller solutions and heating oil controllers for CNC machines
- Hyundai Press – Servo presses for automotive and FPCB manufacturers
- Kwangjin – Fluid control joints
- Mega Tech – Assembly line systems integration and factory automation
- MS Tech – FPCB laser depaneling machine manufacturer
- Roll ENG – Metal forming machinery for automotive parts and door frames
- SEJINiGB – High precision planetary gear boxes and rack & pinion
- Shinbo Tech – Powder compacting press manufacturer for automotive parts
- Tallis Tech – Hydroforming machinery and tool manufacturer for automotive parts
- U-Jin Tech – Rotary friction welding machines
About LPR Global, Inc. LPR Global is a strategic consultancy headquartered in Toronto, Ontario with affiliated operations in the United States, South Korea, and Germany. Founded in 2001, LPR Global receives sponsorship from the Korean Federal Government and is the five-time winner of the South Korean Small and Medium Business Administration’s (SMBA) Premium Consulting Services Award. LPR Global operates the largest North American consortium of Korea-based machinery and industrial parts manufacturers, as well as providing advisory, business development and consulting services that engage North American enterprises with leading Korean manufacturing partners in the automotive and energy industries.
Press Contact and to Schedule One-on-One Meetings with Delegation Firms:
LPR Global, Inc.